1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to our site (astitvaprakashan.com). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright Infringement Policy As astitvaprakashan.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by astitvaprakashan.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify astitvaprakashan.com. Astitvaprakashan.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
3. Other Policies: Astitva Prakashan simultaneously acts to promote and protect its authors’ works.
Although the Agreement on Indian copyrights (and, by consequence, the legislation on its 170 signatory countries) do not demand so, we recommend that all authors have their works properly registered. We recommend the Works Copyright portal – www.workscopyright.com (all countries) or the Copyright Office – www.copyright.gov.in.
In order to provide even greater protection, all main operations related to Astitva Prakashan ‘s authors’ works are logged and kept by the portal.
All Astitva Prakashan users (authors, service providers, publishers and literary agents) must provide correct and reliable data.
All Astitva Prakashan users acknowledge that their access data (username and password) are personal and private, and each user is solely responsible for the correct use of the portal under his/her access data.
The author must present only works of which he/she is the author or a co-author, or from whose owner he/she has an express authorization.
The publisher acknowledges he/she is the authorized employee of a publishing company registered and approved by Astitva Prakashan.
The literary agent acknowledges he/she is the authorized employee of a literary agency registered and approved by Astitva Prakashan or he/she is a self employed professional registered and approved by Astitva Prakashan.
Publishers and literary agents acknowledge that works registered at Astitva Prakashan are protected by international copyright laws with their rights legally bound to their declared authors, and are aware that they must deal with such works and with their authors’ personal information in a strictly lawful manner, always with the authors’ express authorization, for any application whatsoever.
All Astitva Prakashan users acknowledge that all texts, images, features and characteristics of the Astitva Prakashan portal are protected by international copyright laws, with their rights legally bound to Astitva Prakashan and are aware that they must deal with these resources in a strictly lawful manner, always with Astitva Prakashan express authorization, for any application whatosoever.
The user is solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to Astitva Prakashan or any third party by the unlawful or inappropriate use of the content made available to him/her on the portal.
Astitva Prakashan acts as an integration gateway between users and is not responsible for nor does it participate in agreements, contracts or negotiations of any kind conducted between those users.
Our refund policy is 15 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Shivam Complex First Floor, Koni, Bilaspur, BIlaspur, CG 495009.
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Days using the following carriers: , , , Indiapost. To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shivam Complex First Floor, Koni, Bilaspur, BIlaspur, CG 495009. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Astitva Prakashan, First Floor, Shivam Complex, In front of Koni ITI Gate.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Astitva Prakashan, accessible from https://astitvaprakashan.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Shivam complex, first floor, koni, bilaspur, chahttisgarh, 495009
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org